Southern Forensic Services, LLC (SFS) is a multi-state, multi-disciplined forensic investigation organization that specializes in professional fire & explosion causation, fire science, fire safety analysis & hazard identification support services. We provide un-biased services with expediency and cost effectiveness.
Our team of experts are licensed to provide professional investigative services in over 20 states. You can call on us for any type of residential, commercial, or industrial fire or explosion investigations. Should your loss happen to involve marine vessels, cargo or shore based equipment, SFS's seasoned forensic experts are the pros you want working for you to perform such complex evidence investigations, and evidence identification collection & documentation efforts.
SFS has a working partnership with an affiliated national full service forensic engineering firm, which allows us to provide our clients with seamless electrical, metallurgical and material evaluations by hiring them to provide independent cause analysits for loss events, and at the same time, being able to easily maintain the proper chain-of-custody of your important evidence.
SFS has the proven experience in proper evidence identification, documentation, collection and secure management and expert witness expertise that will support a stronger litigation position.
When you call us, you can depend on Fire Forensic International providing all needed, fire loss, forensic analysis & hazard investigation expertise your loss demands.
· Commercial, Residential, Industrial Sites
· Pleasure & Commercial Vessels, Cruise Ships
· Auto/Truck/Heavy Equipment/RV
· Large Loss Investigation & Control
· Offshore Oil & Gas Facilities
· Consulting and File Review Support
· Fire Safety & Hazard Identification Training
· Expert Witness Testimony
· Evidence Collection & Control
· Subrogation & Liability Evaluations
WHAT DOES SOUTHERN FORENSIC DO?
· Whether its loss, damage or enforcing NOAA’s Environmental Health & Safety Laws, Southern Forensic Services strives to find the truth behind all of your forensic investigation needs.
WHY CHOOSE SOUTHERN FORENSIC?
· Our professional, certified and exceptionally trained investigators are experts in gathering unbiased research and finding verified results.
Southern Forensic Services, LLC
Fire, Explosion & Hazard Investigations
PO Box 651
Gretna, LA 70054